Tuesday, November 17, 2009

It's a....

We're having a little Girl!!! It was a crazy day and a crazy appointment, but after 20 minutes of mashing on me and waiting for her to move her legs we finally got the "money shot". I know that's gross. :)
When we left our last appointment Dr. Stradtman told us that we would go straight to the ultra sound room next time. Well, when we walked in for the ultra sound they informed us that we didn't have an appointment and that they weren't supposed to do then until 20 weeks ( I was 19). After composing myself to keep from strangling the lady behind the desk, I asked how we could get the problem resolved. After 20 minutes of them not knowing what to do, they took us back to see if they could see anything.
Little Miss Priss was kicking, flipping, and punching! I still can't feel her so it was odd to see it on the big screen. Matt kept saying, " you can't feel that?!". Even though her little legs were just a goin', she was being a little lady and keeping them together. The tech kept pushing on me and finally she kicked one of her legs out and we got the picture. 100% Girl!
We are so excited. We haven't completely settled on a name yet but we'll let you know when we do.
Oh yeah. I also have a bladder infection. I've never had anything like that before but it wasn't very bad. I'm not on a 'prostitue strength' dose of pennicilin! If it makes me better it's worth it.
Have a great week!

Christi

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS on the little girl :o) how sweet. she and ava will be BFF... just wait! it's worked out that way for all of the whitt kids, they all have a best friend! nate and i are very excited for ya'll.

    ReplyDelete