Tuesday, September 29, 2009

12 Weeks!

Well, I'm officially 12 weeks preggers today! I'm very excited, but still trying to be cautious. Steph gave me some maternity clothes that I need to try on and I'll probably buy a few things soon. We go back to the doctor October 19 and will probably get another ultra sound since the last one didn't really work.
There's not a whole lot for me to say today. Oh yeah, I have diagnosed myself with a sinus infection. I felt bad yesterday and it got worse over night, but felt better this morning. Just the normal stuff for me but no fever so I'm fine. There' s not a whole lot they could do for me now anyway so I'm just taking my Tylenol like a good girl.
Guess I should get back to work now. Sorry today was so boring. I hope to update my background and stuff soon. Have a great day!

Christi

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! didn't know you had a blog. i am now a follower :) so excited for you. can't wait to hear more about the baby. would love to see belly pics or a sonar pic soon- it's a must during pregnancy! ha.

    ReplyDelete