Wednesday, October 21, 2009

WOW

I forgot to mention this. A few months ago I was dealing with anxiety again really bad. Like, I lost 6 pounds in 6 days bad. I realized some things, and me and God worked it out. I tend to let fear take control. It doesn't happen often, but when it does it completely overcomes me. Anyway, I started reading my Bible again like I should've been all along. I didn't have a 'Bible study' to go by at that time so I took Bro Rick's advice and just started reading Psalms and Proverbs. This past Sunday our lesson was on Psalm 56 ( I think that's the right chapter). Next to verses 8-9 I had written "WOW". In my paraphrase it says...

'You know my wanderings. Put my tears into your bottle. Do you not keep account of them all?'

Basically, we are so important to Him that he KEEPS every tear we cry. Even the often stupid ones that don't amount to anything! That spoke to me loud and clear. Why in the world would I worry about anything if He loves me that much.

Just a nice thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment