Thursday, March 18, 2010

Another Waste of Time

We went back to the doctor today for our weekly check-up. Unfortunately, my doctor is out with her family this week so we saw the crappy doctor again. We had an ultrasound first and got more great pics! She is measuring just 2 weeks ahead now which is great. My amniotic fluid level has gone up a lot, though. Her heart was good. Everything is good except my comfort level. :) The doctor came in for just a minute. Am I supposed to have an 'exam' every week from now on? I thought I was, but he didn't do one. I asked him about work and he gave me a letter to turn in to my insurance people. So at least I can stay home now. I really need to because everything is so hard for me right now with all of this fluid. It's so weird to be completely out of control of my body. I kinda hate that feeling! I plan to rest a lot since I can't sleep much at all. I asked when we would schedule the c-section and he said next week when my doctor gets back. I'm hoping that since she's so big already and my fluid keeps getting worse that she'll take her AT LEAST by 38 weeks. That would make her an Easter baby!!! Nothing much else happening. I'll keep you all updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment