Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hello!

It's been forever since I've posted on here. Been a little busy. Well, Anna is going to be 5 months old next Saturday. I can't believe it! I know she's only a few months old, but I feel like she's growing up so fast. I know it's ridiculous, but I try to hold on to every moment while being excited about the next ones.
I pretty much have the greatest child ever born! She's been sleeping through the night since she was 8 weeks old, she eats and does all her little tricks just like she's supposed to. She takes her bottle, plays for a couple of hours, then sleeps until her next bottle. I know...don't hate me because I have an easy baby! :) I just hope she stays this way.
In case you haven't seen my Facebook page, Anna's smile is so big and beautiful and pretty much makes me happy no matter what is going on in my life. I'm just so blessed to have such a wonderful baby. She makes me want to have another one right now. I'm sure the next one will be awful. At least that's what EVERYONE tells me. :)
I love being a mom so far. I also love being a stay-at-home mom. It's amazing what you can find to keep you busy when you're home all day! It's tough on the wallet, but I'm so blessed to be able to stay home with her. I don't know how I would do it if I had to work and be a mommy!
I know I'm rambling on and on, I was just looking at Anna napping and thinking how God has blessed me beyond belief.

I'm truly thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment